Our Return Policy
- Returns must have a return authorization number from Porter Pipe & Supply before material can be returned. Customer can contact Tom Skaar directly for a return number
- Customer must provide original purchase order number prior to returning material.
- A standard restock fee of 20% will apply for all returns (excluding non-stock and warranty items).
- Material returned but not in resellable condition will be scrapped by Porter Pipe.
- Restock fee for non-stock/special order items will be subject to vendor’s restock charge.
- Warranty returns require complete field report of problem with part to be returned.
- If a “warranty” item returned is from a piece of equipment (i.e. boiler) the customer needs to supply the original P.O. number, failure reason, date of installation model number and serial number from the equipment. Warranty returns will not be processed without this information.
- Porter Pipe & Supply will not accept return material that was not purchased from Porter Pipe.
Porter Pipe & Supply welcomes your questions or comments regarding our return policy.
Please use these forms when returning: